Demystifying Artificial Intelligence and Making Your First Move: A Course for Leaders and Managers
Program Topics: Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Leadership & Management, Strategy
Skill Level: Advanced
Designed for the non-technical manager, the purpose of the program is to first demystify Artificial Intelligence (AI). Then, we aim to get participants comfortable with the main decisions in creating an AI program such that they can begin the process of instituting AI at their companies immediately after they leave the program.
Who Should Attend
Leaders and Managers
- Learn the importance of data and visualizations
- Appreciate AI history, trends, and why it matters to businesses and organizations
- Learn what it takes to build an AI-powered organization
- Understand the Machine learning (ML) process
- Execute a ML algorithm in class
- Learn what it takes to compete in the age of AI
- Learn how to jump from Business Intelligence to Artificial Intelligence (via a panel of Domo Executives)
- Understand how to translate AI success stories to their business
- Design their first AI/ML project
- Dates Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.
- Tuition $2,500/participant
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.