Building Interactive Data Dashboards Using Microsoft Power BI
Program Topics: Data Analytics
Today, top organizations use sophisticated dashboards to inform their decision-making and monitor their key performance indicators (KPIs). Microsoft’s Power BI is a business analytics tool that provides interactive visualizations with self-service business intelligence capabilities. These dashboards allow managers to answer common “what-if” questions on the spot without waiting for additional analysis.
Who should attend
- All managers in all industries who use data for decision making.
- Learn best practices for creating data-focused dashboards using Power BI that provide real-time access to data queries and drill-down capable reports
- Leverage this timely information to drive their decision-making more effectively
Special Bundle Pricing
- Dates Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.
- Faculty Maureen Petkewich
- Tuition $1,850/participant
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.