Business Analytics Module 3: Predictive Business Analytics Using R
Learn to use the open-source language “R” for statistical analyses that gives decision-makers the ability to ask predictive questions of data and to model scenarios in order to make better business decisions.
Who Should Attend:
- Professionals at the post-graduate level who are performing data analysis. Basic knowledge of statistical analysis is required.
- Learn fundamental skills of R-Studio, such as how to import data from a variety of formats and how to export data and results to Excel.
- Become familiar with concepts such as libraries and workspaces and and learn how to manage them.
- Review fundamental statistical procedures such as correlation and multiple regression.
- Training in analyzing and visualizing data.
- Dates TBD
- Faculty Paul Bliese
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.