Business Intelligence Primer with PowerBI and Excel
Spending too much time developing reports and too little time analyzing them? If so, this introductory course in business analytics is for you.
In addition to hands-on training in advanced Excel techniques and Power BI, you’ll learn to understand big data and business intelligence. You’ll leave with a new set of tools and a clear idea of how to further your education on your own.
Who Should Attend:
Intermediate Excel users interested in learning advance techniques.
- Learn to manipulate data in Excel and PowerBI
- Get an introduction to data storage and the data warehouse
- Create a dashboard project using Excel and PowerBI
- Learn about emerging technologies in BI
- Dates Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.
- Faculty Mark Cecchini
- Tuition $1,500 per person
University of South Carolina alumni, non-profit organizations and members of the military are eligible for a discount. Please contact us for pricing.
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.