Business Analytics Module 1: Data Analysis and Reporting Using Excel
Program Topics: Data Analytics
Become a Microsoft Excel user, learning the skills you need to leverage spreadsheets and data to improve decision-making.
Who should attend:
- Managers who do not have backgrounds in spreadsheets, but who are in a position to manage using spreadsheets or supervise spreadsheet users.
- Learn to perform data analysis and reporting using Microsoft Excel
- Learn to create pivot tables and charts, and generate and interpret statistics and simple data visualizations such as histograms and scatterplots
- Master time-saving Excel tips and techniques
Special Bundle Pricing
- Dates Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.
- Faculty Mark Ferguson
- Tuition $2,695/participant
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.