Intermediate Data Analytics (Virtual)
Program Topics: Data Analytics, Strategy
Skill Level: Intermediate
Rigorous and fast-paced, this course will provide students with a good understanding of intermediate and advanced MS Excel functionality, database concepts and the data visualization tool MS Power BI.
The course is offered in two formats: a two-week class that meets daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and a six-week class with shorter sessions over a longer period of time.
Who Should Attend
The program is geared for participants with skill sets above the basic level but who are not yet ready for an advanced course
Topics will include:
- Manipulating and analyzing data in Excel
- Decision Modeling and Optimization in Excel
- Forecasting, Data Merging and Cleaning and Building Interactive Visual Dashboards
- Dates Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.
- Faculty Mark Ferguson, Blair Flicker
- Tuition $6,440
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.