South Carolina Manufacturing Leadership Program
Program Topics: Leadership & Management
Hosted in Partnership With:
The South Carolina Manufacturing Leadership Program (SCMLP) will provide high-potential employees in the manufacturing industry with a highly immersive, cohort-based educational experience. The SCMLP includes a distinctive curriculum that enhances the essential skills leaders need to maintain and grow our state’s robust manufacturing industry. Registration closes on November 24.
- Connect to industry peers
- Learn from leading experts, including Moore School faculty, manufacturing executives, and other industry leaders
- Hands-on projects to address timely industry trends and challenges
- Gain critical leadership skills and insights in a dynamic environment
- Graduate receive a Darla Moore School of Business program credential and CLE credits
- Key areas of study include: Global Growth, Organizational Strategy, Advancements in Technology, Supply Chain Management, Corporate Culture, Leadership, and Personal Development
Who should attend?
- Those with 10+ years in the manufacturing industry
- Prior management experience
- An expectation of a continued career in South Carolina manufacturing and is seeking additional leadership training
The Participant Application can be found here.
The Recommendation Form can be found here.
The financial aid application can be found here.
The program schedule can be found here.
- Dates January 16 - October 30, 2024
- Tuition $3,500