We are living through strange times. The basics that underlie many businesses have shifted, and then shifted again. But at Executive Education at the Darla Moore School of Business, we look for ways to find opportunities in the apparent chaos.
At ExecEd, we’re always ready to help busy executives acquire new skills and see the bigger picture. In a transformed world, that’s more important than ever.
So we’ve devoted a page on our website to ideas for courses that don’t even exist yet, and we’d love to have your feedback. Are you interested in them? What ideas of your own would you like to share? Take a look.
Here are brief descriptions of what we’re thinking about:
- Re-flex: Remote Work Strategies for Your “New Normal” – We know remote work isn’t going away, not even after we return to the office in a safe and COVID-free environment. This program would explore how companies can effectively manage a hybrid workplace. We’re looking at two different approaches for this material: a 60-minute webinar, and a two-day workshop, both designed specifically for managers who need a remote work strategy.
- Salesforce Training – This approach to customer relationship management is growing rapidly and seems to be covering more and more of the business landscape. Getting the Salesforce Administrator Career Certificate can help you grow in your company or open up new career opportunities.
- Growth Program – Is your company at an inflection point? This program would help you and top members of your team know what questions to ask and what directions are available for the next stage of your company’s development.
- Business Analytics – Would you like to be able to run one or more analytics projects at your company successfully, but you don’t have the know how to get it done? You might be interested in one of our business analytics programs.
- Analytics for Executives – Are you too busy to fully explore the business analytics landscape? Do you feel you might be missing out on important opportunities for your company? In this program, we would explore ways of managing with metrics and how to make sense of all the hype.
- Intellectual Property Strategy and Management – More than 80 percent of the value of almost every company today lies in its intangible or “soft” assets. This course would provide business managers with a better understanding of IP strategy.
- Making Effective Virtual Presentations – We would explore how virtual environments can actually work to the advantage of even the most nervous public speaker. The workshop would have limited enrollment, to allow for extensive one-on-one coaching and feedback.
Do you see anything you need in those plans? Do you have ideas on how to tweak them to make them better – or for programs we haven’t even thought of?
If so, let us know. Next to each of the ideas we’ve set out on the website, you’ll find a button. Click on it to express your interest, or to share your own thoughts.
And at any time, let us know what we can do to provide the business training you need to take your enterprise to the next level.
Comments are closed.