Learn to be a more effective business analyst, communicator and leader. Our Spring classes will help you take your great ideas from inspiration to implementation. You’ll develop the skills you need to thrive in today’s ever-changing business world.
Next-level business skills now.
Go beyond gut instinct with ExecEd. We offer a variety of post-graduate business classes that help professionals take their companies and careers to the next level. Earn a certificate, take in-person or virtual business classes a la cart or create a custom program for your organization.
Spring registration is open.
A special offer for USC alumni.
ExecEd is committed to Darla Moore School of Business graduates long after they earn their degrees. That’s why we’ve created a special series of four classes that starts in February. The all-virtual business courses explore topics timely for today, including data analytics and remote work. Select one class for $100 or take two, three or all four for $200.
Our house is your house.
The Darla Moore School of Business is dedicated to serving the entire community. That’s why we make our space available to companies, nonprofits and other professional organizations with a business focus. From eight to 170, we can accommodate groups of a range of sizes. Our venues offer the latest technology and flexible seating arrangements.
Don’t wait to make your next move. Contact us today.
Don’t miss out on these opportunities:
Custom Business Solutions
- We create a curriculum that aligns perfectly with your company’s needs.
- Our instructors work with you for a deep understanding of your unique challenges.
- Top-notch business faculty, expert consultants, and savvy professionals design your Custom Solution.
Continuing business education
- Your degree is only the beginning of your business education.
- Open Enrollment classes keep you current on in-demand skills.
- Courses include business analytics, leadership, strategic planning and more.
- Expand your professional toolkit with skills that matter to employers.
- Deep dive into an area of strategic importance in today’s business world.
- Current offerings include strategic leadership, data analytics, and resource planning.
View all Open Enrollment courses