Making Effective Virtual Presentations (Virtual)
Program Topics: Communication
In a day when many communications have moved online, business professionals must learn to translate public-speaking skills to different formats. The good news: A virtual presentation can actually be more effective – when it’s done right! This class provides participants with the opportunity to “learn by doing,” generating multiple presentations and receiving immediate feedback and coaching from the instructors. It’s not about theory, but rather about making real-life presentations to real audiences, wherever they might be.
Who Should Attend
Executives who need to be better communicators and learn skills that scale from in-person presentations to virtual formats.
- Learn to research topics and audiences.
- Identify your natural speaking style and be able to tailor messages accordingly.
- Overcome common fears associated with public speaking.
- Master staying calm during Q&A sessions.
- Dates Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.
- Faculty Karen Kalutz, Brad Stratton
- Tuition Tuition is $650
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.