Leveraging Your Personality at Work: The Birkman Method®
Strong communication skills are vital for improved performance in individuals, groups and organizations. In today’s rapidly transforming business environment, if your message isn’t clear and persuasive the first time, you may not get a second chance to make it. Leveraging Your Personality at Work reveals how you behave and react in interpersonal relationships, examines your response to conflict and empowers your decision-making. The course first helps you understand your personal traits and how you are perceived by others. Once you understand how you relate to others, you will begin to develop the skills necessary for communicating effectively.
You’ll learn how to bring out better communication skills in others and how to become a coach for effective group dynamics.
Who Should Attend
Emerging leaders and experienced managers who wish to refine their communications skills, both one-on-one and in group settings.
Participants will learn:
- Tools for persuasive communication.
- Understanding and tapping the power of motivational needs.
- How to accurately interpret body language.
- Effective communication as a leader.
- Mastery of the intricacies of group dynamics.
- How to stay cool under stress.