Negotiations and Effective Decision-Making
Develop the tools critical to effective decision-making. Design a blueprint to empower leaders for future decision-making processes.
Who Should Attend
Managers and emerging leaders who want to thoroughly understand the decision-making process and create an effective framework for the process for themselves or their organization.
This course will teach participants how to:
- Evaluate their own decision-making limitations.
- Understand decision-making challenges in order to minimize pitfalls.
- Diagnose decisions to understand how to learn from the past.
- Design a blueprint of effective processes for future decision-making.
- Dates Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.
- Faculty Anthony Nyberg
- Tuition $1,795/participant
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.