Excelling in Inclusive Leadership Best Practices
When companies enact Inclusive Leadership practices, all stakeholders benefit.
- Employees who feel visible, valued and respected are more productive and engaged.
- Managers who foster diversity and inclusion benefit from a workforce that’s fully engaged and not afraid to contribute unique insights and perspectives.
- Companies with inclusive practices are 33% more likely to have industry-leading profits and produce 19% more revenue than other companies, according to studies by Deloitte, Forbes and McKinsey.
It’s a win-win for everyone.
Explore ways to instill these best practices in your organization by attending ExecEd’s seminar, “Excelling in Inclusive Leadership Best Practices”. Through the intense one-day program, participants will leave with the knowledge they need to help their organizations implement inclusive leadership best practices and excel in today’s global business landscape.
Who Should Attend
- Senior-level leaders
- Experienced, emerging and aspiring managers
- Anyone seeking to enhance their leadership capabilities
- Gain awareness of key principles and best practices for inclusive leadership.
- Learn how to leverage diversity to improve organization outcomes, employee engagement and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Explore ways to embed inclusive leadership capabilities throughout your organization.
Dr. Deborah Hazzard is the associate dean of diversity and inclusion at the Darla Moore School of Business and an associate professor in the school’s management department. She teaches upper-level courses including principles of management, corporate responsibility and stakeholder management, and diversity and inclusion.
Dr. Hazzard is a Certified Diversity Executive (CDE®), Qualified Administrator of the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) assessment, and Hogan Assessment certified. She is also certified by the Society for Human Resource Managers to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP and SCP credential holders.