The HR Leadership curriculum provides your HR team with the skills to be effective leaders. The curriculum is constructed for organizational teams consisting of five to six participants per team. Each organization will be asked to submit a company case that is unique to the participants’ business unit or a larger corporate issue. Participants will analyze case studies of organizations that illustrate the key concepts, identifying the key data that is relevant and learning how these key concepts, models and tools can help their organizations’ business leaders. Working together with faculty members they are then asked to apply these concepts to their company case project and present their case projects on the final day of the program.
Who Should Attend
- Members of organizational teams consisting of five to six participants per team.
- Participants in the program should have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of HR experience and a desire to gain a greater understanding of how HR affects the business.
Participants will learn to be effective leaders by:
- Building the human capabilities necessary to execute strategy.
- Understanding and navigating the common mistakes that often plague decision-makers.
- Helping personnel overcome their personal agendas and understand the business and what drives its success.
- Dates Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.
- Faculty Anthony Nyberg, Patrick Wright, Julian Dalzell, Robert Ployhart
- Tuition $27,500/team of five business partners
$30,000/team of six business partners
Submit your email to receive an alert when this course is open for registration.