Program Topics: Diversity & Inclusion, HR Strategy, Leadership & Management, Strategy
Leading Change targets the change process by introducing participants to the “how to” of leading change. We focus on three distinct steps of the change process: preparation, implementation and institutionalization. Participants will engage in a variety of dynamic activities utilizing multi-media, case studies and group presentations to reinforce all of the key aspects of leading change.
Who Should Attend
Experienced managers and emerging leaders eager to develop a process for managing change in their organizations.
Participants will learn how to:
- Create a sense of urgency within their organizations, guiding the creation and coordination of the change plan and ensuring every stakeholder understands and has bought into the vision and strategy underlying the change.
- Effectively implement change tactics by reinforcing vision and strategy, identifying and removing obstacles, and sustaining momentum.
- Monitor and modify the process, and solidify the change into the culture, including it in all future training, individual and organization development.
- Dates November 14-15, 2023
- Faculty Paul Bliese
- Tuition $1,600/participant
Certificate in Strategic Leadership