Translating Strategy into Results
Program Topics: Diversity & Inclusion, HR Strategy, Leadership & Management, Strategy
The Translating Strategy into Results course is about understanding what strategy is, how it is formulated based on analyses of the organization and its related environment, and how it can be implemented. The implementation part is about having participants understand their role in creating value for the organization.
Who Should Attend
Managers who lead teams, departments or divisions and want a better understanding of strategic management and how they can implement its tenants in their organizations.
The course is designed to help participants:
- Understand what strategic management is and how value is created for and by organizations.
- Understand the key tenets of strategy formulation, including analyses of the internal and external environment.
- Explore participants’ organizational strategies and their roles within those strategies.
- Identify tactics participants can use to implement their organizations’ strategies within their roles.
- Dates September 19-20, 2023
- Faculty Donald J. Schepker
- Tuition $1,600/participant
Certificate in Strategic Leadership